Original Logo from 2006
I launched the Brain Science Podcast in December 2006, so to celebrate I am posting my Fifth Annual Review Episode (BSP 80). This podcast includes a review of the highlights from this year's episodes along with my reflections on what we have learned about brain health over the last few years. I also take a look ahead to 2012 when I hope to continue to produce a Brain Science Podcast every month.
This Year's Episodes:
- BSP 72: Stephen L. Macknik and Susana Martinez-Conde, authors of Sleights of Mind: What the Neuroscience of Magic Reveals about Our Everyday Deceptions.
- Extra:Books and Ideas with Dr. Paul Offit, author of Incognito: The Secret Lives of the Brain.
- BSP 73: Lawrence Shapiro, author of Embodied Cognition.
- BSP 74: Olaf Sporns, author of Networks of the Brain.
- BSP 75: David Eagleman, author of Incognito: The Secret Lives of the Brain.
- BSP 76: Sian Beilock, author of Choke: What the Secrets of the Brain Reveal About Getting It Right When You Have To.
- BSP 77: Fabrizio Benedetti, author of Placebo Effects and The Patient's Brain
- Extra:Books and Ideas with Carol Tavris, co-author of Mistakes were Made (but not by me).
- BSP 78: Review of Beyond Boundaries: The New Neuroscience of Connecting Brains with Machines---and How It Will Change Our Lives by Miguel Nicolelis.
- BSP 79: Interview with Miguel Nicolelis.
- Check out the new BSP page on Google+
- We also have a BSP Fan Page on Facebook and a Discussion Forum at Goodreads.com.
- Please check out the new Brain Science Podcast T-shirts.
- Read episode transcripts on your iPhone, Ipad, or Android device with the BSP app.
- Your iTunes reviews are greatly appreciated.
- Get the Free Episode Transcript for additional links and more information about 2012.