Dr. Ginger Campbell
The Brain Science Podcast application is a great way to show your support for the podcast.
The app works on both IOS and Android Devices. It is available in the iTunes App Store and in the Amazon App Store for Android.* It is also available for Windows Phone 8 and for the new Windows tablets.
- Direct streaming of any episode with optional downloading for later listening.
- Episode trancripts right on your mobile device.
- One click links to the website, email, and the new phone-in line at 205-202-0663.
- Direct link to the Brain Science Podcast Facebook Fan Page (Found under @Contact)
- A Search function that is accessed by swiping down on the episode list.
- The BSP app is regularly updated so please check your favorite App Store for the current features.
*Unfortunately, the Android version is only available from the Amazon App Store, which means that some international listeners are unable to purchase it. Libsyn is working to overcome this problem.
Want Credit for Listening to the Brain Science Podcast?
The Brain Science Podcast is enjoyed by listeners from a wide variety of fields including psychology, medicine, nursing, and neuroscience. We continue to explore ways to make continuing education credits available for professional listeners. Unfortunately, Mensana Publications, which was offering CEU credits for psychologists and social workers has recently gone out of business. We are negotiating with them to get access to the quizzes that were previously available and will make an announcement when these again become available.
There is a second vendor who has purchased the rights to prepare CEU materials for psychologists but it is unclear when or if they will have an actual product available. Neither of these arrangements was exclusive so we welcome inquiries from an accredited continuing educations providers.