Last month I announced that the next new episode of the Brain Science Podcast will be posted in the second week of September 2010. Today I am posting a brief update in the feed.
Subscribe to the Brain Science Podcast:
Some Advice for new listeners: The summer break gives new listeners an excellent chance to listen to past episodes of the Brain Science Podcast, but now that there are 69 episodes available, a little guidance might be helpful. If you are new to neuroscience, I suggest that you listen to episodes 1-27 in order. That will give you a solid foundation for enjoying more recent episodes. Naturally, I hope you will listen to them all, but the order is not critical. There are a few exceptions, but I think these are clearly labeled.
This week's podcast also includes a little about how the Brain Science Podcast has evolved since it started back in December 2006. At the end of the announcements I describe the features of updated Brain Science Podcast application for iPhone /iPod Touch.
- The Beautiful Brain is a new podcast that BSP fans might enjoy. This month's episode is an interview with memory researcher Todd Sacktor.
- Next month, I will be participating in several panels at The Amazing Meeting 8 in Las Vegas, NV. If you are attending please let me know.
- I will also be a guest at Dragon*Con 2010 over Labor Day Weekend. I will be interviewing Dr. Scott Lillienfield, co-author of 50 Great Myths of Popular Psychology: Shattering Widespread Misconceptions about Human Behavior. (An edited version of the interview will probably appear as an episode of Books and Ideas later in the fall.)
- If you are looking for more science podcasts don't forget to visit http://sciencepodcasters.org. Send me email if you would like to recommend a podcast for the site.
- Please check out my other podcast Books and Ideas. It includes interviews with interesting people from a wide variety fields.
- The Brain Science Podcast app for iPhone/iPod Touch has been updated and is now more useful than ever.
- Subscribe to the Brain Science Podcast:
- Send me feedback at gincampbell at mac dot com or leave voice mail at 205-202-0663.