Ginger Campbell, MD is an experienced emergency physician who has been producing science-oriented audio content (podcasts) since 2006. In addition to her podcasts (Books and Ideas and the Brain Science Podcast) she has been a guest on a variety of other shows. Dr. Campbell is an experienced public speaker with a unique ability to explain complex ideas clearly and concisely. She is also able to interview specialists in a manner that helps them share their work with a general audience.
In November 2011 Dr. Campbell was chosen one of 40 Engineers Making a Difference as a part of 40th Anniversary celebration of the School of Engineering at the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB).
In June 2012 Dr. Campbell published her first eBook Are You Sure? The Unconscious Origins of Certainty. It is currently available worldwide via Amazon.com. An iBooks version will be coming soon.
Contact Dr. Campbell for interviews and consulting opportunities via email at gincampbell at mac.com. You will receive a response within 24 hours.
A Sample of Recent Interviews:
- Point of Inquiry (January 9, 2009)
- Brains Matter (July 6, 2009)
- The Entrepreneurial MD (August 26,2009)
- Alaska Public Radio (April, 2010)
- Let Us Present (#16, 2012)
- Secular Buddhist #124 (June, 2012)
- Secular Buddhist #133 (September, 2012)
- Alaska Public Radio (July, 2013)
- The Stem Cell Podcast (#29, October 2014)
- The Prism Podcast (#33, October 2014)
Send all written correspondence (including books for review) to:
Virginia Campbell, MD
Brain Science Podcast
9340 Helena, RD, Suite F #320
Birmingham, AL, 35244
Dr. Campbell’s podcasts are available in iTunes™ and in all the major podcasting directories.
- • List of Guests who have appeared on the Brain Science Podcast
- • List of Guests who have appeared on Books and Ideas
- • Dr. Campbell’s newsletter
Dr. Campbell is available for interviews about neuroscience, science versus pseudoscience, health care reform and other issues facing practicing physicians. While her focus is new media she is also available for television, radio, and print media.
Please contact Dr. Campbell via email at gincampbell at mac.com. You will receive a response within 24 hours.