Frank Amthor's latest book Neurobiology for Dummies isn't just for readers who are new to neuroscience. In this excellent follow-up to his Neuroscience for Dummies Dr. Amthor discusses a wide variety of brain-related topics. Since I have known Frank for several years it was a special treat to interview him for BSP 110. We talked about a wide variety of ideas ranging from what makes neurons special to how brains differ from current computers.
How to get this episode:
Reference and Links:
- Neuroscience for Dummies by Frank Amthor
- Neurobiology for Dummies by Frank Amthor
- Email Dr. Amthor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Introduction to Neurotransmitters: BSP 8
- Introduction to Neuroanatomy: BSP 32
- Thank you for your ongoing support via Donations and Premium Subscriptions.
- I need listener suggestions for which of your favorite episodes you would like me to re-release. I am creating edited versions, which I will put into the FREE feed in between new content. This will allow me to continue releasing content every month during my Palliative Care Fellowship.
- Click here to post comments on the Brain Science Podcast Discussion Forum or leave feedback on our Facebook Fan Page or Google+.
The BSP Mobile APP is FREE for iOS, Android, and Windows 8
- Send me feedback at email@example.com or follow me on Twitter.
- I will be in Dallas, Texas August 15-17 for the Podcast Movement, which is being held at the Westin Galleria.